Players can compete against up to 15 opponents in 4 multiplayer modes, or go solo in 7 single player game modes, using beefed up biplanes sporting over 20 different offensive and defensive weapons. Using a state-ofthe-art flight model and controls, ensure that players will have unprecedented command of Dog-Fighter‘s craft. Complete control of the craft, combined with easily executed advanced manoeuvres such as the Barrel Roll, give DogFighter players the tools they need to master the skies.
- Seven challenging single player game modes
- Motivating multiplayer experience for up to 16 players with different game modes like Deathmatch or Capture the fl ag
- "Easy-to-fly" flight model
- Eight unique aircrafts and over
- 20 different weapons
- Online leaderboards and friend tracking
- Tons of achievements