Alpha Polaris serves a murderous and ice-cold horror game.
In person of the Norwegian biologist Rune Knudsen the player traces the mysterious incident at the US research centre Alpha Polaris. In the middle of frosty Greenland, cut off from any civilization, Rune is confronted with his deepest fears and experiences an acrimonious competition about life and death. Will he be able to solve the dark secret of Alpha Polaris?
The game fascinates by its exciting staged story and a unique scary atmosphere that even adventure enthusiasts will feel a cold shiver down their back.
The challenging puzzles will be presented by highly detailed graphics that brings atmospherically and appealing pictures on your screen.
- Mature, character-driven storyline
- Streamlined point & click interface
- Puzzles are an integral part of the story
- 3D characters in beautiful, pre-rendered scenes
- Full spoken dialogue
- 1280x800 widescreen resolution
- Expressive, hand-drawn dialogue portraits
- Atmospheric soundscape including original soundtrack